Guilds42 APS with registered office in via Francesco Cigna 96/17, 10155 Turin, Italy, VAT 12711380019 (hereinafter only "Guilds42"), in its capacity as Data Controller of personal data pursuant to d. lgs. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments - Personal Data Protection Code ("Privacy Code") - and EU Regulation 679/2016 applicable as of 25 May 2018 - General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") (hereinafter referred to as "Applicable Legislation") acknowledges the importance of the protection of personal data and considers its protection one of the main objectives of its activity.
Guilds42 informs you that, for the performance of its relationship with its users, it collects data referring to them, also acquired verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as "personal data" by the Applicable Legislation.
The latter provides that the Data Controller is obliged to inform the data subject on what data are processed and on certain elements qualifying the processing, which, in any case, must be carried out with fairness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and protecting the confidentiality, rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- is intended only for the site https://www.guilds42.com/ and https://www.guilds42.com/en/ ("Site"), for the Academy section https://academy.guilds42.com/ ("Academy") and for landing pages with the suffix https://lp.guilds42.com/ while it does not apply to other websites that may be consulted through external links;
- is to be understood as information provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations Applicable to those who interact with the Site;
- complies with Recommendation no. 2/2001 concerning the minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Group.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, including in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third party applications integrated in this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the User. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Controller (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be deemed to include all the current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
A small piece of data stored within the User's device.
- Data Controller and Data Processor
- Personal data subject to processing
- Navigation data and Data provided voluntarily
- Purpose, legal basis, mandatory or optional nature of processing
- Communication and dissemination
- Data retention periods
- Rights of the data subject
- Amendments to the information notice
- Copyright Contents
- Further processing information
1.Data Controller and Data Processor
In light of the Applicable Regulations, the data controller of the Site is Guilds42 with headquarters in via Francesco Cigna 96/17, 10155 Turin, Italy. For any information concerning the processing of personal data by Guilds42, including the list of data processors, please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Personal data subject to processing
3.Browsing Data and Data Provided Voluntarily
The Site's and Academy's computer systems collect some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with you, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to be identified. Among these are the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect you to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to your operating system and computer environment. This data is used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning; to allow - given the architecture of the systems used - the correct provision of the various functions requested by you, for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the Site or third parties, and is deleted after 7 days.
Data provided voluntarily
Through the Site you have the opportunity to voluntarily provide Personal Data such as your first name, last name and e-mail address to subscribe to the newsletter service or to contact Guilds42 through the forms. Guilds42 shall process this data in compliance with the Applicable Law, assuming that it relates to you or to third parties who have expressly authorised you to provide it on the basis of a suitable legal basis legitimising the processing of the data in question. With respect to such hypotheses, you act as autonomous data controller, assuming all legal obligations and responsibilities. In this respect, you hereby grant Guilds42 the widest possible indemnity against any dispute, claim, request for compensation for processing damage, etc. that Guilds42 may receive from third parties whose Personal Data have been processed through your use of the Website in breach of the Applicable Law. The areas of the Site dedicated to the user's registration or to certain services contain specific information that the user must read before providing the data.
5.Purpose, legal basis, mandatory or optional nature of processing
We care about your privacy and also about not sending you information that is not in line with what you are interested in.
We hate spam as much as you do and we don't like services that are too invasive (a few extra e-mails may arrive in conjunction with the downloading of some ebooks, because we use software that sends e-mails depending on your behaviour, HubSpot, and it may happen that some action in sequence sends you one or two extra e-mails). But our communications are linked to the number of documents you download, the pages you see and, sometimes, the need for a salesperson to contact you if they think you might be interested in our offer.
This is precisely why Guilds42 needs your information.
We collect it through forms, scattered on almost every page of our site, in order to be able to send you useful information from time to time (new ebooks on related topics or as pertinent as possible to what you have seen or downloaded), to subscribe you to the monthly newsletter with the latest blog posts on topics that interest you, and to be able to eventually contact you directly for products or services that we offer, never in a mass manner.
In order to grow our company, employing more and more people, we need to find other companies that might need our services. To do this, we adopt the inbound methodology: we present and offer content on our site that we think is useful to our potential customer, to get them to give us their contact details in exchange for access to this valuable content (or for requests for more information). And from there, the contact is fed with other useful information thanks to 'workflows' that send out emails analysing personal data and behaviour.
In this way, we then try to understand which contacts could be potential customers: if you fill in a form on our site you could be among them!
You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time. On any marketing email you receive from us, you can click on the link to unsubscribe from our communications or to manage your communication preferences.
As explained above, we always strive to protect and respect your privacy, just as we try never to be intrusive when proposing new content or marketing offers. In short, we will only ever try to get in touch if there is any interest on your part.
And if not... let us know!
For all these reasons, for us the form you fill out is a kind of 'access to service': you become our 'customer' for information material, and we will treat you as such, avoiding mass offers to update products or to propose new services to you. More than 90% of our communications, for those who download forms, are intended to deepen content and to distribute and disseminate culture within the scope of the interest we infer from browsing.
Although we remind you that you can unsubscribe from any type of communication directly from every email you receive, our aim is not to send you spam and continuous advertising: we try to keep a relational contact with you by 'talking' about topics that may interest you. In this way we try to increase our brand awareness and that you think of us when you need the services we provide.
We are not infallible! This means that we may sometimes send you emails with material that is not 100% relevant to your interests. We apologise for this, but the system, as you can imagine, is automated and, no matter how hard we try to keep our communications 'relevant' to your interests, the magic doesn't always work. If it does... help us grow!
Please note: it COSTS us to produce content (blog or e-learning or ebook).
It costs in terms of man-hours and experience put on the counter 'for free'.
Our aim, as you will have understood, is to sell our services to companies. So the communications we send you are - while respecting your privacy and trying to align ourselves with what you are interested in - an attempt to build your loyalty, to keep you close, to talk to you... so that we can sell what we offer your company when it needs it.
Data Processors of Guilds42
I Data Processor (ovvero le persone che si occupano della gestione dei dati) in Guilds42, sono solamente i dipendenti e i soci operativi, che si occupano di mantenere il CRM aggiornato e funzionante.
Data Processor è anche HubSpot, il software SaaS che utilizziamo come CRM per la gestione e il trattamento del dato. I server di HubSpot si trovano negli Stati Uniti e HubSpot inc. è aderente alle linee guide comunitarie in materia di trasferimento di dati fuori dall'Unione Europea.
Per realizzare i preventivi, un altro Data Processor utilizzato da Guilds42 è PandaDoc, software che permette la preventivazione facile tramite modelli pre-impostati.
Unsubscribing from Guilds42 communications
In order not to receive communications from Guilds42, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document.
Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as quickly as possible, in any case no later than one month after receipt.
You may also proceed to modify and unsubscribe from communications to which you are subscribed by clicking on the footer of our emails.
The Personal Data you provide through the Site will be processed by Guilds42 for the following purposes:
- a) purposes relating to the performance of a contract to which you are party or to the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (e.g. request for contact via the Contact Us form, registration for the newsletter service, access to expressly requested training content, etc.);
- b) purposes of statistical research/analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, without therefore the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the operation of the Site and the performance of users on training courses, measuring traffic and assessing usability and interest
- c) purposes related to the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which Guilds42 is subject;
- d) purposes necessary to establish, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever judicial authorities exercise their jurisdictional functions;
The lawful basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes set out in point a) is the provision of a service or response to a request that does not require consent under Applicable law.
The purpose referred to in point b) does not involve the processing of Personal Data, whereas the purpose referred to in point d) is a lawful processing of Personal Data within the meaning of Applicable law since, once you have provided your Personal Data, the processing is indeed necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Guilds42 is subject.
The provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed above is optional, but failure to provide it may make it impossible for Guilds42 to respond to your request or fulfil a legal obligation to which Guilds42 is subject.
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in paragraph 3, with:
- persons necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site including but not limited to the sending of emails and the analysis of the operation of the Site who typically act as data processors of Guilds42;
- persons authorised by Guilds42 to process the Personal Data who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality; (e.g. Guilds42's employees and contractors); (a. and b. are collectively "Recipients")
- judicial authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by Applicable Law.
7.Disclosure and dissemination
The data we collect from our members is not disclosed to unspecified parties in any way, including by making it available or consulting it.
On the other hand, the personal data of the data subject may be "communicated" by us, by which term is meant the disclosure of such data to one or more specific persons, including by making them available or consulting them, in the following terms :
- to subjects entrusted within our Structure with the processing of data, and in particular to the employees of the Administration Office,
- to subjects who can access the data by virtue of a provision of law, or EU regulations, within the limits provided for by law
- to subjects who need access to the data for purposes auxiliary to the existing relationship, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them (e.g. credit institutions and forwarding agents)
- to our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties with us, subject to our letter of appointment imposing the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of data
- to other external parties in their capacity as organisers, partners and sponsors in institutional activities relating to courses, meetings, congresses, and any other event to which the data subject participates through Guilds42.
8.Data retention periods
Guilds42 shall process your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes set out in paragraph 3. By way of example, Guilds42 will retain your Personal Data for Guilds42's newsletter service until you decide to unsubscribe from the service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Guilds42 shall retain your Personal Data for as long as it is permitted by Italian law to protect its interests (Art. 2947 paras. 1 and 3 c.c.). Further information on the storage period of your Personal Data and the criteria used to determine this period may be requested by writing to the Data Controller.
- Rights of the data subject
Within the limits of the Applicable Law, you have the right to request from Guilds42, at any time, access to, rectification or erasure of your Personal Data or to object to their processing, to restrict their processing and to obtain in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the data concerning you. Requests should be addressed by e-mail to: privacy@Guilds42.it In accordance with the Applicable Legislation, you have in any event the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data is contrary to the Applicable Legislation.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
- Object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of its Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- Access to your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have them transferred to another Data Controller (portability). The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Proposing a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
- Details of the right to object:When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights: To exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the Controller's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
10.Changes to the Policy
Questa sezione fornisce una informativa per il trattamento dei contenuti presenti nel sito www.Guilds42.com Il contenuto di questo blog è protetto da una licenza Creative Commons “Attribuzione-Non commerciale-Condividi allo stesso modo 2.5 Italia”.
You may reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, publicly display, perform, and even modify this work on the condition that you attribute the authorship of the work by expressly mentioning the author and including the direct link to the original content page. You may not use this work for commercial purposes and you must share the work you are using in the same manner. For more information and for the full licence: "Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Italy".
Contents: The contents present on the website and in the Academy area do not represent a newspaper because they are not updated periodically. They cannot therefore be considered an editorial product within the meaning of law no. 62/2001.
The Authors and Guilds42 are not responsible for what is published by readers in the comments to each post. Comments considered offensive or damaging to the image or honour of third parties, spam, racist or containing personal data that do not comply with Applicable Law shall be deleted. They are also not responsible for the content of linked sites, which may be subject to change over time.
- Further information on processing
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of such proceedings to defend against abuses in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.